This is something I think a lot of us really need to consider. None of us are getting younger (even though I’m sure we wish that weren’t true) and it’s better if we can put things into action while we’re young rather than waiting til the last minute.
- What happens if you don’t have kids?
- Few have enough money for retirement, but LGBT seniors have even less.
- LGBT elders are more likely to be alone.
- Discrimination is still alive and well.
- Housing is a hot button.
- LGBT elders’ health concerns go beyond those of the general population’s.
Details are on the original article.