I’ve been thinking, of late, about putting more of myself into this blog instead of merely conveying news important to the LGBT Community.
So, with that in mind I decided to share this list of ten random things about who I am. Might share 10 more later on down the road, but for now, it’s just these…
- I was born and raised in the South. Lived outside of the South for 2 years and won’t leave again. I will, however, leave my hometown which I don’t have the connection to that most people here have.
- I am addicted to reading. Seriously. I feel quite anxious if I have nothing to read. Preferably a book, but a magazine will do just fine.
- I’m an Anglophile and blog about it.
- I love the theatre, but prefer musicals to anything else.
- I’m a lot more sensitive than I let most people know.
- I have a wicked and very biting sense of humour, yet it is also quite random.
- I have a younger brother with a learning disability.
- My favourite colour is blue.
- I love dogs and own a phantom coloured mini schnauzer.
- My favourite snack food is popcorn.